This is one of the most insulting things that I have every seen, it makes me so mad I actually want to cry. I can’t believe magazines think that they can just dipped a woman in brown paint, give her clothes from my culture to put on and have the audacity to call her an “African Queen”. Growing up I heard so may jokes about Africans and saw the negative stereotypes portrayed by the media that tried to make me feel bad about where I come from. Yet Ive noticed when fashion magazine want to do spreads portraying poise and exoticness they often turn to Africa ( proving time and again that Africa is more than the negative images you see in the media) but this time, to try and take parts of my beautiful culture and have a white women play the role just proves that beauty cannot be seen in our countries/cultures unless it is represented by White people.
Stop white people once and for all
"classy" blackface is still offensive and harmful blackface
I cant deal
Sure, kittens are cute and all..but what about the love and wisdom of old dogs?
Neo-Nazis get their shit pushed in by native american grandmothers, who then capture their flag, take selfies with it, and then burn it.
Neo Nazi status: Wrekt.
You will never be as cool as these grandmothers.
literally the most punk rock thing on my dash ever. Nazi Punks fuck off
literally these grannies will beat out every single white dudebro in a game of CAPTURE THE FLAG
1, 11, 21, 31, 41 please.
1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yeah, i think that it would be really nice. I’m kinda dating someone right now, but I don’t know if we’re really at that level emotionally yet or not. So I hope that we get to reach that point.
11. Do you think that you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
Yeah, i think so.
21. Who was the first person you talked to today?
My friend, Liam. I was over at his place last night and was too tired to come back to mine so i slept over there.
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
Considering that I only have one ex, this is a pretty small pool. But no, the person that I dated had horrible friends.
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Dead Man Down. I know that technically it’s not a romance, but I just love it so much. And it does have romantic themes.
Aiya Van Kooten everyone
When Aiya Van Kooten stood face-to-face with a burglar in her bedroom, her left eye twitched, then she went into “predator mode”.
“I screamed at him… jumped off my chair, leaped over my bed and sprinted after him down the stairs,” she said.
This is the best story of my life
“Although she was the only one home, Van Kooten said she had no regard for her safety - instead, she said she was just overwhelmed with “rage“….. ummmmm Hero!!!
Haha, badass Muslim woman. Love it!!!
This lady is so awesome. She lives with her grandma and was studying and had a towel on her head and no shoes but she chased them out of her garden, kicked one up the arse as he climbed a fence, they dropped a camera and laptop, she flagged down a passing driver to help her continue the pursuit, and it turned out he was ex-military, and they finally caught one of them in a park and pinned him as the police arrived. Now she’s going to visit the burglar in prison for the next few months to help with his rehabilitation.
So in summary:
This lady doesn’t just defend her home and loved ones, she will hunt you down, team up with other skilled individuals, get you put away, and then teach you the consequences of your actions until you’re a valuable member of society once more.
Seriously she’s a frigging superhero.
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by...
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Please excuse me while I walk over your husband’s corpse like he’s nothing and upon entering the room, ignore your traumatised child in his crib and instead clutch your lifeless body in a demonstration of my love for you: creepy and entirely unhelpful
i love how everyone just knows what this is referencing
i dont and i am slightly mortified