NO OKAY SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS EPISODE.
THIS MOTHERFUCKING CARTOON ABOUT HOW ASH ADOPTS CHARMADER RUINED MY ENTIRE FUCKING CHILDHOOD
ASH AND GANG FIND THIS LITTLE GUY, SICK AND INJURED ON THIS FUCKING ROCK AFTER HEARING THIS FUCKING DOUCHEBAG TRAINER BRAGGING THAT HE ABANDONED HIS CHARMANDER BECAUSE HE WAS WEAK. AND CHARMANDER IS LOYAL AS FUCK SO HE’S WAITING AND WAITING AND HIS TRAINER THINGS THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS BECAUSE HE’S A TOTAL ASSHOLE.
DO YOU KNOW HOW A CHARMANDER’S TAIL FLAME WORKS? WELL LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU. IF HIS FLAME GOES OUT, HE FUCKING DIES.
SO ASH AND GANG RUSH TO SAVE CHARMANDER BECAUSE IT’S RAINING FUCKING HARD, AND WHEN THEY GET THERE HE’S BEING ATTACKED BY SOME SHITTY BIRD POKEMON AND HE’S STRUGGLING SO HARD TO STAY ALIVE AND HE’S HOLDING THIS LITTLE FUCKING LEAF OVER HIS TAIL FLAME WHICH IS SO SMALL AND ABOUT TO GO OUT
AND LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD ME IS JUST FUCKING HYSTERICALLY CRYING OVER THIS FUCKING CHARMANDER AND THE CRUELTY OF MAN
FUCK THIS EPISODE FUCK YOU CHARMANDER
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY